Find out more about Jesus in Mark's exciting Gospel
Take a peek into Paul's letter to the Ephesians
And use the Prayer diary to help you talk to God about what you learn
Issue Five of XTB is called The Promise Keeper. Three months of Bible readings to help you investigate who Jesus is and why He came in Mark's Gospel, continue journeying with the Israelites in Numbers and Deuteronomy, and unravel one of Paul's prison letters - to the Ephesians. Also included is a free Prayer Diary.
- Days 1-20 look at Mark
- Days 21-34 make a start in Numbers chs 1-11, with a brief look back at exodus over days 23 & 24
- Day 35 gives a chance to look quickly at 1 Thessalonians
- Day 36-50 opens up the letter to the Ephesians
- Back to Numbers chs 11-21 over days 51-61, touching on John's Gospel, relevant to Numbers
- Days 62-65 looks at chs 31-34 of Deuteronomy
- A series of puzzles and questions at the very end of the book offer a chance to look into other parts of the Bible not covered here.