There is a free memory Verse card included in this issue that splits into four ways of learning Memory Verses from Exodus, Matthew and Acts.
One piece is a jigsaw puzzle, another a little mobile of planet earth, another piece folds into a picture frame and the last piece becomes a helicopter that is ready to fly in just two folds!
Issue Four of XTB is called Travels Unravelled. Three months of Bible readings to help you explore the very first Easter in Matthew's Gospel, wander through the wilderness with the Israelites in exodus, and join Paul as he travels to Rome in Acts. We'll dip into some of Paul's letter as well.
- Days 1-10 look at the final part of Acts, chs 23-28
- Over days 11-15 there's a chance to look at some of the letters Paul wrote to the people he met in Acts.
- We get back into Exodus chs 13-17 over days 16-25
- And then again to Matthew chs 26-28 over days 26-45
- Days 46-65 pick up in Exodus again and we go through chs 19-33 with a little look back at Matthew ch 5 on day 54, relevant to Exodus
- A series of puzzles and questions at the very end of the book offer a chance to look into other parts of the Bible not covered here. There is also a little bit of serious code-cracking to do on the very last page.