ou don't honestly believe all that stuff in the Bible!'
Challenged by her friends, and later as a student by theological teachers, Amy Orr-Ewing was determined to leave no stone unturned in her eagerness to prove that the Bible was unique and wholly reliable. Her passion drove her to complete an in-depth study of the answers to ten of the most frequently raised objections she encountered, including:
- Isn't it all a matter of interpretation?
- Can we know anything about history?
- Are the original manuscripts reliable?
- What about the canon?
- What about other holy books?
- Isn't the Bible sexist?
- What about all the wars?
- Isn't the Bible out of date on sex?
- How can I know?