Sooner or later, kids ask big questions about themselves and their faith: Who am I? Where do I fit in? Am I good enough? What do people think of me? What does God think of me?
Christian Studies teacher and school chaplain Chris Morphew has been answering big questions from kids for over a decade. In this warm, empathetic book, he shows children how to embrace and enjoy their identity as those loved by God and made in his image. He also gives lots of practical advice on how to remember what God says about who they really are.
Lively stories and illustrations make this book easy for 9-13s to engage with. Readers will be helped to replace fear and anxiety with faith and confidence as they find their self-worth in what God says about them.
1. Searching for the Real You
2. The Problem with Being True to Yourself
3. The Problem with Other People’s Opinions
4. Figuring out What Matters Most
5. Finding Real Freedom
6. Who God Says You Are
7. What Difference Does God Make?
8. Following the Way of Jesus
9. Resting in the Love of Jesus
10. Growing into the Real You