‘If you have children, buy this book for your parents now. If you are a grandparent, don’t go near your grandchildren until you have read it!’ Rosemary Conley
There are many different kinds of grandparents – tired-out or over-eager, super-involved or unsure how to help, unwilling or ever-ready. In this simple book Rob Parsons will help you reach the common aspiration: to be the best grandparent that you can possibly be.
– The baby stage: helping out without interfering
– How to help your own children find their way as parents
– Loving your grandchildren without spoiling them
– When to intervene, and when to keep out of it
– Finding your place within a blended family
– Becoming invaluable (rather than insufferable) to your daughter-in-law