Christopher Ash takes us through examples from all five books of the Psalter in these seven Bible studies for small groups. He shows us how they were sung by Jesus and fulfilled by Jesus.
This transforms how we read them, enjoy them and sing them ourselves, as we join the King's choir.
Features close attention to the text, a focus on real-life application, and questions that really open up discussion.
Why study Psalms?
1. Psalms 1 and 2: Blessed is the one…
2. Psalm 22: The king's trust
3. Psalm 23: God leads his king
4. Psalms 42 and 43: Talk to yourself
5. Psalm 84: Heading for home
6. Psalm 90: Establish the work of our hands
7. Psalm 145: The final Hallelujah!
Part of the Good Book Guide series.