God’s promises to His people throughout history tell us about His character, His love for us, and how He interacts with us right now.
With an exploration of the meaning of covenant and specific covenants from the Old Testament through Christ, Dr. R. C. Sproul gives theological background and explanation for how God fulfills His plan of redemption in and through His people. As Dr. Sproul shows, the God of history keeps His promises to us, just as He always will.
In The Promises of God, Dr. R. C. Sproul shows how God—the one true Promise Keeper—always keeps His promises. Drawing from his expansive theological background, Dr. Sproul addresses questions such as these:
· How do we know that God will fulfill His promises to us?
· What can we learn about God’s faithfulness as we wait for His promises to be fulfilled?
· What was the agreement God the Father had with Jesus before the beginning of the world?
· What does God’s covenant with Adam mean for us today?
· What common covenant do atheists and other non-Christians participate in with God?
· What does God’s covenant have to do with His forgiveness of our sins today?
· Why did Jesus have to die to complete God’s covenant with us?
God’s promises throughout history are the foundation for your relationship with Him. Here you will see how and why He keeps His promises to you, from now through eternity.