If you would like to be more joyful, and for your church to be more joyful, these seven studies in the book of Philippians will show you how to live with hope no matter what your circumstances. Written from a prison cell by a man with an uncertain immediate future, Philippians is a torrent of joy, with its source in the wonderful gospel. Study Philippians to discover how to shine with joy.
- Why study Philippians?
- 1. Finishing what he started (1 v 1-11)
- 2. To live is Christ, to die is gain (1 v 12-30)
- 3. A high call to a humble life (2 v 1-11, 19-30)
- 4. Sanctification 101 (2 v 12-18)
- 5. The new confidence of a new citizenship (3 v 1-21)
- 6. Pursuing peace (4 v 1-9)
- 7. Living above the circumstances (4 v 10-23)
- Leader's Guide