The New Jerusalem Bible is recognised as one of today’s most accurate, clear and modern translations, the fruit of long collaboration between leading biblical scholars.
This New Jerusalem Bible Study Edition is designed for students, clergy and readers who seek additional guidance in their reading and study of the scriptures.
It presents the complete Bible text in a single-column format for ease of reading, and includes the Comprehensive Footnotes of the acclaimed NJB Standard Edition.
Bound in durable paperback designed to stay open on the desktop, and now available with a striking new cover.
Packed with features, including:
- Comprehensive verse-by-verse Footnotes
- Extensive Introductions to all the groupings of books in the Bible
- A Study Guide covering the major theological terms and themes
- An Index of Persons containing mini-biographies of the main biblical characters
- An extended Chronological Table setting biblical events against contemporary events, rulers and dynasties
- Full-Colour Maps of the Bible lands