If you could ask God one question, and you knew it would be answered, what would it be?
Paul Williams and Barry Cooper have spent several years asking people that question. And inside this book, they reveal the results: the 12 most frequently asked questions about God.
But this isn't just a book about questions. There are answers too. Answers from the lips of the most powerful, insightful and extraordinary figure in all of human history.
- Where to begin?
- 1. If you're really there, God, why on earth don't you prove it?
- 2. Isn't the Bible just a bunch of made up stories?
- 3. All good people go to heaven, right?
- 4. If you're a God of love, why send anyone to Hell?
- 5. If Jesus really was your Son, how come He got killed?
- 6. If I can be forgiven everything, doesn't that mean I can do whatever I like?
- 7. How can anyone be sure there's life after death?
- 8. What about followers of other religions?
- 9. Isn't faith just a psychological crutch?
- 10. Why do you allow suffering?
- 11. Why do you hate sex?
- 12. Why don't you just do a miracle?
- 13. So, God, if You could ask me one question, what would it be?