What does it mean for the reality of the Christian faith that Christians fail to live up to the standards set by the Bible? Mark Coppenger engages with these questions.
- A Few Questions About the Question
- I Suppose We Asked For It
- Some You Might Have Missed
- The Bible Tells Me So
- Are You Sure About That? The Problem of False Professors
- Are You Sure About That? Doubtful Narratives
- Who’s Counting?
- Antibodies: Devotional and Congregational
- Antibodies: Beyond Home and Congregation
- Environmental Protection
- The Rest of the Story
Each chapter includes a summary of the main points. The Big Ten: Critical Questions Answered is a Christian apologetics series which addresses ten commonly asked questions about God, the Bible, and Christianity. Each book, while easy to read, is challenging and thought–provoking, dealing with subjects ranging from hell to science. A good read whatever your present opinions.