Jack’s father was one of the most successful entrepreneurs of his time – the only problem was that the old man had no time, no friends, and died early. The prospect of following in the family tradition seems less than appealing to Jack but on the first day of his MBA he meets a retired professor who offers him a class that wasn’t exactly on the curriculum: how to make it in business without losing in life. Over a series of memorable evenings the professor shares with Jack seven laws to turn his life around.
- Don’t settle for being money rich – time poor
- Believe that the job you do makes a difference
- Play to your strengths
- Believe in the power of dreams
- Put your family before your career
- Keep the common touch
- Don’t settle for success; strive for significance