Instead of the usual dated daily readings, Guidelines provides weekly units, broken into at least six sections, plus an introduction giving context for the passage and a final section of points for thought and prayer.
On any day you can read as many or as few sections as you wish, to fit in with work or home routine. As well as a copy of Guidelines, you will need a Bible. Each contributor also suggests books for further study.
Contributors are drawn from around the world, as well as the UK, and represent a stimulating and thought-provoking breadth of Christian tradition.
In this issue:
- Hebrews – Roselee Velloso Ewell
- Ezra – Pauline Hoggarth
- Mark 11–13 –Steve Motyer
- Revelation 1–11: drawing back the curtain – Stephen Finamore
- Isaiah 56–66 – C. L. Crouch
- Honour and Shame – Philip Grasham
- 1 Corinthians – Nigel G. Wright
- 2 Kings 1–13 –Alison Lo