This is the story of a little bear named Tucker whose life is forever changed when he learns just how great the King's love is for him. When Tucker's friends need help, he journeys to see the King who lives in a castle where the door is always open. Along the way, Tucker encounters a variety of humorous animals filled with ideas about what the King is like. Then finally, he meets the King who runs to him with open arms.
This read-aloud storybook for 4- to 8-year-olds:
- Shows young children the character of God through a fun adventure story
- Teaches that God loves His children no matter what
- Encourages kids to have a relationship with their Heavenly Father and to ask for His help in prayer
- Sparks family discussions about who God is
- Makes a calming bedtime read with its warm message of God's caring heart
With whimsical art created by Lorna Hussey, this inspiring story will leave children, young and old, reassured that God is a good, good Father, and they are loved by Him.