Fresh Expressions of Church are key aspect of mission strategy for many denominations in the UK and beyond.
Here, a stellar line-up of writers explores the central question of how Fresh Expressions turn from mission projects into authentic forms of church, developing a sacramental life of their own.
- Lucy Moore on Messy Church and Holy Communion
- Graham Cray on the sacraments for the unchurched
- Jonathan Clark on baptism and mission
- John Drane on seeing the world as sacramental
- Sue Wallace on the sacramentality of sacred space
- Reagan Humber (pastor at Nadia-Bolz Weber's church) on liturgy and evangelism
- Adrian Chatfield on healing