There is no more thrilling part of the Bible than the book of Acts, and no better guide to it than Albert Mohler. This second volume takes in the missions, arrest, and court appearances of Paul; the meeting of the Council of Jerusalem; and the arrival of the church in Philippi, Athens, and Rome. If you want to be fuelled for Christian life and mission, you will want to read this book.
This expository guide closely examines the second half of the book of Acts in an accessible, engaging and applied way and can be read as a book; used as a devotional; and utilised in teaching and preaching.
1. Towards the Ends of the Earth (Acts 13–14)
2. The Council of Jersualem (Acts 15)
3. A businesswoman, a Slave girl, and a Jailer (Acts 16)
4. This I Proclaim to You (Acts 17)
5. I Have Many in This City (Acts 18)
6. Repentance and Riots (Acts 19)
7. Farewell to the Elders (Acts 20)
8. The Return to Jerusalem and the Arrest of Paul (Acts 21-22)
9. On Trial for the Resurrection (Acts 23–24)
10. To Caesar You Shall Go (Acts 25)
11. The Apostle and the King (Acts 26)
12. God's Kingdom at the Empire's Heart (Acts 28)